Lilypie

Monday

15mths – MacDonald/ MMR/ XieXie

M is for MacDonald
21.06.2009 - Good weather and I was given a hearty breakfast treat at MacDonald. Woohoo…
Happy Meal’s Toy & me
Some chilled Milo to make my day Some fair share of sausage & egg muffin
Not forgetting, everyday is a sharing day Wow... Got balloon for me? “Xie Xie” I really seem to have grown taller eh?
:::::<*><*><*>:::::
The MMR
20.06.2009 - Mommy was a little uneasy when the day comes as she hearsay that MMR will cause autism in some children. However, there wasn’t a scientific research to proof yet. Mommy expects me to fall sick a week after the MMR jab but I did not. =) I weighted 9.3kg and height shoots up to 78cm? Mommy was quite doubtful cos it was Daddy who did the measurement with the nurse. Hah…
:::::<*><*><*>:::::
XieXie
16.06.2009 - Good manner is good habit and I know how to say “Xie Xie” whenever someone gives me something. According to popo, she only taught me once. The funny hand gesture I had is that I will shake my finger like a “no no” signage whenever I say “Xie Xie”. Contradicting eh… ;p
:::::<*><*><*>:::::

No comments:

Post a Comment