Lilypie

Sunday

14 mths - The KL trip

30.05.2009 - Yep! We travel to KL over the weekend to attend the wedding of Auntie Jessica & Uncle Joe. Auntie Jessica is Mommy’s ex-colleague, first colleague from her first full time job. This is my longest car trip to date. I was quite “guai” on the way. CDs of nursery rhymes were played to keep me occupied.

#2 - Auntie Jesscia And Uncle Joe’s wedding The beautiful bride All of us
:::::<*><*><*>:::::
31.05.2009 – We visited to cousin Melissa at Bangsar before we departed KL the next day. We had lunch with grandauntie Liyong and granduncle Stanley. Melissa is 8.5 months and she is now station at KL under her grandparents’ tender loving care.

We had also make a short appearance at uncle Marcus & auntie Lily’s lovenest after the lunch. They are getting hitch this Sep’09 and I am really not sure if I get to attend their wedding. It all depends on Daddy’s schedule then.
And me… started throwing tantrum on the way back because it gets too boring to be belted in the baby car seat for so many times. Arrghh…

No comments:

Post a Comment