Lilypie

Monday

30 mths – Building Blocks

18.09.2010 - Daddy said I build this…
Do you believe?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
30mths - Mid Autumn Festival Celebration 2010

24.09.10 – Everyone put on their traditional party clothes. I wore a pinky cheongsam with matching pinky hairband. We handmade the mooncakes, assisted by our lovely teachers in cc today and I am eager to show to Mummy how I press the mould.
Bet you have never seen such a bright pinky mooncake before?
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
26.09.10 - Back home, I was the most mobile one full on energy on the playground cos rest of the CHINs babies is still young and need support. Daddy taught me how to hold sparkles for the first time and I am very careful about it.  
 
 
 :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
28.09.10 – On the actual day itself, I went over to Ah Ma’s place to play with the older OKEs kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment