Lilypie

Thursday

30mths - Daddy digged poo poo

30.09.10 – My milk consumption increased. Each time Caleb drink milk, I must also have milk. Overdose of milk and not drinking enough water cause constipation. When the “feeling” is here, I would squeeze my bum; hold my bowel to prevent it from hurting again. After a while, the pain will go away. Unknowingly, this become a cycle that makes constipation continues and become worse. It gets frustrating and hurt even more. So bad that Daddy got to dig out that painful stools from me.

I cried. Everyone see me also heart pain. Dr Ooi put me on stool softeners and tasked my parents to be serious with potty training from now on. The next few days are soft food, diluted milk, more water, papayas, bananas, prune, juices and on pedialyte. Getting me to sit on toilet bowl becomes essential. I got a nice pink mini toilet bowl as an encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment