Lilypie

Friday

31 mths - Sport's Day & Halloween 2010!

31 mths - Halloween Party

30.10.09 – Whooo…. It was a happening eerily night at Woodgrove Ave. There was road block; people around the estate and out of the estate came together to celebrate. Like last year, I was dressed up as Jack o Lantern. Our teachers put up some Halloween drama and song infront of the entrance of the cc and attracted numerous on-lookers; free public advertising eh.
:::::<*><*><*>:::::
10.10.10 - Mummy told me she is returning work in 4 weeks time. I told her not to work and stay at home. I want mummy… sob sob…
:::::<*><*><*>:::::
30mths - Sport’s Day

01.10.09 – It’s the annual sport meet again! This time round we are more prepared with the picnic mat, snack & drinks. I am in the green team. We couldn’t bring Caleb along for fear of the sunny sun and no helper to look after him during the family games session.

We started the day with morning exercise and some of the songs were what I have been humming back at home. Mummy was impressed that I could remember such long lyrics at my age.

 Future runner

All of us are the champions!
:::::<*><*><*>:::::

No comments:

Post a Comment