Lilypie

Tuesday

13 Mths – Mar’08 Babies Birthday Bash

12.04.09 – Organized by a group of forum mummies, mommy was so looking forward to see 20+ babies of my age. Meeting the people, tricycle and motorbike overwhelmed me! All of us had so much fun!
Getting to know them…

Daddy! Mommy! I want a tricycle!

I want a motorbike too!

I really want to ride on it but was told that this is for 3 years old & above.

Posing for picture!

A smiley me

Happy Birthday to all of us!

Btw, today is also Auntie Jane’s Birthday!
:::::<*><*><*>:::::

09.04.09 – Went United Square today for the edu toy sales. It wasn’t fantastic and there was really nothing much to buy for my age cos Mommy feel that I already have too much toys and really no point getting different toys that serve the same purpose. Afterall, I’m just 13mth+ and still do not know how to play most of my toys yet. The only item purchased was this set of wings; brought by Uncle Huihui.

Unglamorous fairy...

Change another outfit next time bah…

No comments:

Post a Comment