Lilypie

Wednesday

13mths - Ah Ma's Birthday!

04.04.09 – Happy birthday to Ah Ma!

This day, I went strolling at the stadium with Daddy & Mommy after my morning milk feed. Exercise in my PJ with my over-sized Minnie sunglasses. It was a glaring sunny day and I’ve roughly completed walking 200m. I was so tired after that.

Let’s go that way…

How long do I still have to walk?

After a good rest at home, we went to fetch ah gong & ah ma in the evening. Daddy been wanted to bring them to try out a restaurant along Kitchener Road. It’s the main HQ of where we celebrated popo’s bday but it was a different outlet last year.

This is the first time, ah gong went thumbs up for the food. He usually prefers dinning at M’sia most of the time.
Daddy & Mommy so engrossed with the food that this is the only pic taken.
Some night play at Sembawang Shopping Centre after dinner.
How do I play with this?
The End?
No no… Not the end yet! I still want to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment