Lilypie

Friday

12th mth - April is here...

01.04.09 – April is here. Mommy still works late. Nowadays, it’s always Daddy who put me to sleep. I am so looking forward to end April & May. I heard ZOO visit is on the menu…

02.04.09 – Tonight, I’ve overheard Mommy praise me infront of Daddy but keep emphasizing that I am getting vain… What have I done? Basically, I am just getting more mobile and aware of the surrounding.

- I started pulling out stuff from popo’s wardrode and pick out little handbags to try on.
- I will slot the little handbag over my arm and walk around the house.

- I will point at that hairclip on the Hello kitty’s head and then tap my hand on my head.
- I can do a few cute poses that stunned Mommy cos she is never girly.
- Capability of sharing. I feed Mommy with my leftover biscuits. ;)
- Follows simple commands and understands simple questions. I can understand mandarin and follow some of popo’s instructions. Depending on my mood, I can bring a certain toy to Mommy and the TV controller to gonggong.
- Eg. When asked, “Where is the fan?”… I point to the ceiling fan.
- Eg. When asked, “Where is Mommy?”… I point to the correct wall that hangs the family portrait.
- Point to a few body parts when asked. I touch my right ear, head and tummy, comb hair upwards and point at my belly button when being asked but refuse to touch my nose.
- I am still in the process of mastering flying kiss
- I am pretty good with stacking rings and applause to myself after completing one.
- Maybe is luck, but I do slot some shapes correctly into the shape sorter sometimes.
- I am almost no longer on pacifier and I throw them aside when someone tries poking it into my mouth.
- Not forgetting my famous milk milk sign and say “nan nan nan nan~” since half a year back
- I babble a lot of soundlike words. Lately, I try repeating the last two words of the sentences during my parent’s conversation.
- Depending on my mood, sometimes I wave at every passerby, including the stray cats.
- Whenever gonggong comes back from his evening walk, I will put my hand into his shirt pocket and pull out his dollar notes. ;)
- Does not understand consequences of behavior. At supermarket, I prefer to walk by myself and push Mommy’s hand away.
- I refuse to sit quietly on the shopping cart. I will protest by climbing out of it.
- I will grab hold of anything that’s within my reach and pull them off the shelves
- There was once I grasp the sweet thai coconuts at the fruits section and try dropping them one by one onto the floor. Poor Mommy got to catch hold of the coconuts and quickly placed them back before the supermarket people come after us.


Caught by paparazzi Xiaobai, why are you wearing my short?
Give me back… Birthday pressie from Uncle Xiang & Auntie Jenn.
I luvv it…

No comments:

Post a Comment