Lilypie

Sunday

15 mths - Mother’s day week

10.05.09 - Today is the official Mother’s day. The CHINs had lunch at Peach garden @ OCC. Afterwhich, we went for the OKEs celebration at Ah Tai’s place. I was still not fully recovered yet so was a little cranky. It will be a better Mother’s Day next year.

09.05.09 - Gonggong is having a performance tonight and we went to support him. It was a theater show especially dedicated to all the mothers, a joint effort from Qiu Yong Ji Music & Opera studio and some other schools.
I like the ballet dance work. After the show end, we had supper at Peninsular Hotel. I got high and was caught by Auntie Karris for dancing infront of the speakers. I kind of remember the ballet dance move and started flipping and swinging my skirt upwards, walking around the ballroom parading my underneath diaper. Hilarious~

No comments:

Post a Comment