Lilypie

Saturday

15 mths - Virus attack

08.05.09 - Daddy was quarantined in the bedroom since the afternoon after the zoo trip. A few days later, I fall sick too. We suspected we got this virus attack from the zoo splash park.

I have been feeling sickly since 05 May. I’ve poo poo so many times that the numbers are more than my fingers a day. Went to see doctor on the 3rd day when the on & off fever could not go away. That morning within two hours, I have poo poo seven times. Horrible tummy ache and worse, I had very bad nappy rash. There was a blister down there and really sore each time I wet my diaper.

Having just plain watery porridge and no fruits for days, my trademark potbelly shrink. My waist drops one inch and pudgy arms and legs turn soggy. I waddle like never eat rice but still can dance a little when the music is on…

Went to see Dr Foo twice and was told to submit my stool sample for investigation if I still do not get well the next two days. Mummy switches me to soymilk. All in all, it took me two weeks to get well.

No comments:

Post a Comment