Lilypie

Monday

14 mths - Zoo Trip

02.05.09 - It was a leisurely stroll and no tram ride. Weather is sunny but it wasn’t too hot because of the many trees and shades. We manage to catch a few animals feeding and most of the animal shows.
Let me show you the way
Hello! Polar… Cute little mouse deer along the way
Grabbing the bottle gourds
What is so interesting? I also want to touch!
Dozed off the afternoon
No need to measure my height.
I haven’t been growing since last Nov’08

Mommy insist daddy to bring me for waterplay while she watch us. The adults had KFC at Rainforest Kidzworld and we saw Auntie Fen Fen and her whole family there too!
No swim gear… nevermind…
Mommy got brings extra clothes for me!
Enjoying the animal show
Get closed up with the Rock Iguana
Riding the turtle

No comments:

Post a Comment